Saturday, July 30, 2011

VANN YORK TOYOTA OFFERS NOTHING LESS THAN EXCELLENT SERVICE for our High Point, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Kernersville Customers


Don't take my word for it.  Here's what one of our service customers had to say:
Dear Heidi,


It wasn't me, but rather my wife, Ann Dils, who had her 2011 Camry serviced this morning. The service person who took care of her was Brittany Robison (sp?), who did such a great job of making my wife feel comfortable with the process that my wife commented on it to me when she got home. Ms. Robison treated my wife with respect, didn't patronize her or talk down to her about the service her car needed, and in general was vastly different in terms of interaction than most of the men my wife interacts with when she's out there. I think you know what she means, about women and auto service.




I hope Ms. Robison knows how much her work is appeciated, and I encourage her to keep it up. Great concept, having a woman in service, since I've NEVER seen a female work in auto service and yet over half your customers are women, and the experience of getting their car serviced is fraught with tension for most women.


Keep up the great work.

Regards,
Jahan


We greatly appreciate the feedback from anyone we come into contact with here at the dealership.  If you would like to take a moment of your time to offer your comments or concerns please click here.
https://secure.webmakerx.net/Customer-Survey.aspx?hostname=vannyorktoyota.com
              



No comments:

Post a Comment